Tanya Burr's Lips And Nails

Hi everyone!
-
Yesterday Tanya Burr's Lips And Nails collection went live one www.feelunique.com at 6pm. They are the most lovely collection including a range of colours for nails and lips. The hashtag #tanyaburrslipsandnails has been circulating twitter for a while now so everyone was looking forward to this exclusive launch. I myself was not fortunate enough to go to the launch party, but I was counting down the minutes until the products went live. I actually am going to wait until the products come out in Boots/Superdrug to buy them because I would rather buy them there and then instead of wait for delivery.
-
The Lips comes in a range of colour from pretty pinks to winter berries and everything in between. They are £6.99 each which is very reasonable for these products. They comes in a variety of finishes from creme to shimmer. I love the names of these products are brilliant and two of my favourites from the lips line are Just Peachy and Chic. 
The Nails come in bottles that remind of ELF bottles and the colours are beautiful. There is again a wide range of colours available that would be suitable for all seasons. Some of my personal favourites are Penguin Chic, Peaches And Cream, Bright And Early,Mini Marshmallows and Little Duck. All of the polishes say that they are non-fade, chip resistant, long lasting shades.
-

-
So these products are all available right now at www.feelunique.com or you can go through her twitter page where she has left lots of links! Thank you for reading everyone and expect a Tanya Burr Lips And Nails haul very soon with swatches and a much better review!
-

1 comment:

  1. I have little duck and mini marshmallows on there way!

    ReplyDelete