MAC Palette

Happy Friday!
-
My next post to write on my list was about my MAC palette. Mine is a quad palette containing the colours Orb, Naked Lunch, Sketch and Sumptuous Olive. Also today I used a different camera so hopefully the pictures will be a little better than usual! I was getting a few emails from my subscribers yesterday asking if I would do a post on my MAC palette so as promised here it is!
-
Excuse the dressing gown, and you can't really tell here but I am actually wearing the MAC Bare Study Pro Longwear Paintpot that I have actually done a review of.
 So this is my palette and as you can see it is a quad with the colours Sketch, Sumptuous Olive, Orb and Naked Lunch.
 Here is another picture and as you can see Orb and Sketch are a little less pigmented than Sumptuous Olive and Naked Lunch, and I would even say Orb is almost a matte color.
 So these re fill pans are £10 each and left to right the colours are - Sumptuous Olive, Sketch, Orb and Naked Lunch
-
p.s I have changed the name of my blog to All That Sparkles so I hope you guys don't mind I just thought Bit Of Loveliness didn't really flow so there you go!
Thank you for reading and comment below your favourite MAC eyeshadow colour!
Love Claudia
          X







<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11508593/?claim=bcgtbuwj7a7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




18 comments: