New Hair!

Happy new year everyone!
-
I hope you all had lovely days yesterday and are enjoying the new year so far! If you didn't see my google+ post yesterday, I told you all that I was getting a hair cut and I did! I got about 3 inches cut off and a gloss colour on top in a chocolate brown colour fading into my natural blonde colour giving an ombré effect. I really love it so I thought I would post a few pictures today! It was cut and coloured at Toni&Guy and cost around £100 for eveything.
-




So as you can see it's a pretty big change length wise, but the colour is very subtle! Tomorrow I will be posting a few looks with my MAC palette! I'm really excited to write that post so get ready for that post tomorrow! 
Love Claudia
          X

2 comments:

  1. Q and A question - what posts are you going to write!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! Hair looks lovely Xo

    ReplyDelete