Pucker Up: Edition 1

Hi everyone!
-
Today I am doing edition one of a three edition series - pucker up. In this edition I will be doing a lipstick wishlist type post, in the second edition I will be doing a lip gloss wishlist post and finally I will be doing a third edition on lipsticks I'm not brave enough to buy but would someday love to try. Anyway here are my top lipsticks at the moment from drug store to high end.
-
-
Topshop Ohh La La Lipstick is such a summer colour and would set off a white summer dress so nicely. Topshop is a great upcoming make up brand that I am loving at the moment.
Rimmel Pink Blush Lipstick is one of the nicest pink lipsticks around and Rimmel is such a great drug store brand and has amazing prices for a large range of products.
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick is a colour that has been on my wishlist for a while because you guys know I love my nudes and this one is such a pretty pink toned colour that would make a tan look gorgeous in summer.
Revlon Nude Attitude Matte Lipstick would be my perfect lipstick to finish a natural spring look.
MAC Huggable Lip Colour In Touché is a colour that I haven't tried before but I would love to try it one day because I am getting into reds/oranges at the moment.
-
Thank you for reading guys! What's your favourite lipstick brand at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. Love this post title! I love Topshop and maybelline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love models own lip crayons

    ReplyDelete