Lipstick Round Up

Hello guys!
-
As I said in my last post I was going to write a lipstick round up post and I have done a lipstick round up before but only either nudes or pinks/reds so this time I am going to do a general round up. This post like yesterdays contains a mix of drugstore and high end products from Natural Collection to Chanel.
-
Top to bottom - Rimmel 084, Rimmel 010, Natural collection Moonrise shine, MAC creme d'nude, Chanel 69 Mythic, Rimmel Kate Collection 03
 Front to back - MAC creme d'nude, Natural Collection Moonrise Shine, Rimmel 084, Rimmel 010, Rimmel Kate Collection 03, Chanel 69
 This is just a picture when the lipstick has set a little bit more and in a different lighting
 Rimmel 84, Rimmel 10, Natural Collection moonrise shine, MAC creme d'nude, Chanel Mythic 69, Rimmel 3
 These are all my favourite lipsticks, the reds/pinks at the back and the nudes at the front
-
So there it is! All my favourite lipsticks that I use on a daily basis. These have a wide price range so hopefully you all find something you like. These colours aren't seasonal really so you can wear these all year round if you like. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have a favourite lipstick comment below!

2 comments: