Three Steps To Brighter Skin

Hello again lovelies!
-
Brighter skin is something that everyone wants but don't know how to get so today I am going to tell you how I get brighter skin in 3 steps which can be a base to your make up, be your only make up or just liven up your everyday make up.
-
1. Illuminating Primer
If you guys saw some of my older posts in 2013 you might have seen me mentioning the Prescriptives Illuminating Primer. This is not the only illuminating primer on the market but it's just the one that I use. It's got a little shimmer in it which makes your skin look radiant even before your foundation.
2. Light Concealer
The concealer I use to brighten my face is a shade lighter than my skin which means it makes my face look brighter instantly. I apply this really pale concealer on my lids, my brow bone, my cheek bones, my joint between my nose and forehead, chin, nose and cupid's bow. This sounds like a lot of places but these are all the area's that should look brighter and when you do highlight them it gives a flawless look.
3. Highlighting Powder
I personally use a Jemma Kidd Make Up School highlighting and mineral powder duo that I love at the minute. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of the highlighter because it is a a cream product and you know my hate of cream products, however the powder is so shimmer and gorgeous but finding a brush to apply the mineral powder in the correct area is difficult to apply because it is so loosely pressed. 
-
I hope you loved this post and found it helpful for your foundation routine!

2 comments: