5 Favourite Drugstore Products Of 2013

Hola everyone!
-
This post has been really hard for me to think what products to feature because as I am getting older my parents buy a lot less make up for me and as I am a teenager I don't have that much money for myself, so I find myself shopping for more and more drugstore products. By the way in the title I don't mean products released in 2013, I mean products that I found out about, purchased and used in 2013. Well enough rambling, let's get started!
-
I went shopping for a drugstore foundation after finding I had almost used up all of my No7 Beautifully Matte foundation and I ended up with this. To be honest, first off I wasn't a fan, but as I got used to using this foundation I actually really liked it and it was really easy to blend because it's so fluid. It gives really good coverage and it is also pretty inexpensive at around £7.
(Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Shade 2)
 If you guys saw one of my very first reviews you will know that I love this concealer. Because I had used poor coverage ones before this concealer seemed incredible! I know everyone loves the Collection concealer but I really can't seem to find a colour to suit me, but this colour is perfect. Sure you have to re-apply sometimes but it blends easily and smoothly and doesn't crease.
(Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Shade 1)
 After getting my hair cut and coloured (see 'New Hair!' post) I found that red/wine coloured lipstick suited me a lot more and I found this lipstick at the bottom of the pile as I always thought I was too bright and daring before, however now I love this lipstick! I think it's such a pretty colour and it also has a little bit of glitter in it so you don't really need a lipgloss over the top. (Rimmel Lipstick 010)
 I never could apply liquid liner or gel liner because I found that liquid liner would be too tricky and gel liner would stick and crease, however this marker style liner is really simple to apply and gives great precision. I still don't do winged liner that often but I do apply a gradual line on my top lash line.
(No7 Stay Precise Liner) 
 I'm not really sure if you would call these drugstore products but these are my favourite brushes of all time! Left to right - Powder Brush, Stippling Brush and Shading Brush. I have now literally ran out of space in the jar I store my brushes in! The brush from this brand I want next are is the brush that Tanya Burr uses for her highlighter!
-
Well thanks for reading guys and comment below some of your favourite drugstore products of 2013! Also make sure to re follow my blog on blog lovin using the icon on the right as I had to start my account again after changing the blog name! 
Love Claudia
          X

6 comments:

  1. That lipstick is gorge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header

    ReplyDelete
  3. The liner is amazing i have it too i use it everyday it's kinda like the maybelline one but a bit longer and better! x love yor blog and header and everyyhin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up<3

    ReplyDelete