NARS Blush Dupes

Hey guys!
-
As promised here is my Nars blush dupes. Sorry for the short introduction I just really wanted to get into this post!
-
-
NARS Taj Mahal/NYX Golden Orange, NARS Desire/NYX Pinky, NARS Super Orgasm/MAC Springsheen, NARS Amour/NYX Dessert Rose
-
I think NARS Taj Mahal is a beautiful colour that would be perfect for a holiday and NYX Golden Orange is slightly brighter but still a warm blush with orange undertones. NARS Desire looks like a very bright colour like MAC Stay Pretty blush but it's actually a very pretty pale shade of pink perfect for spring. NARS Pinky looks pretty different to this colour but when you try is on it is very similar. NARS Super Orgasm is a colour that I am in love with and I would love to buy it one day when I have the £21.50 to spend on one blush but for now the £18 MAC Springsheen looks like the most perfect match to the NARS blush. Finally NARS Amour is just a little darker than Super Orgasm and it's not a glittery but it's still a deep shade of pink that looks a lot like NYX Dessert rose which is also a dark pink blush that I would love for Autumn.
-
So, comment your guys favourite dupe from this post! I love reading your comments so thank you for all of the lovely messages. 
-

4 comments: