B Is For Body Butter

Hi guys!
-
I went on a little shopping trip yesterday and (of course) had a look round The Body Shop as they have so many sales on in store at the minute on most of their Christmas items but the offer that interested me the most was their body butters (for a limited time) are £5! I didn't actually buy one at that time because I was a little confused whether I should buy the re-purchase the gingerbread butter or buy a new scent for my holidays this year? So I left it for now but I will be buying one shortly! Anyway The Body Shop isn't the only brand that sell body butters and I have never really had an open mind about other butters because I never trust them like I do The Body Shop but hopefully this post will change my mind!
-
-
Victoria's Secret Body Butter is not that well known in the UK but it's pretty cheap, smells great and you can buy it online.
Soap and glory Righteous Butter is one of my personal favourite products because it is one of the first soap and glory products I brought.
Ted Baker body butter has really pretty packaging and it smells fresh and luxurious so I think this one will be on my holiday shopping list.
Philosophy coconut body butter comes from one my favourite brands mainly because of their minimalist image and gorgeous products.
Sanctiuary Spa body butter is actually not a product I have used before so I am really will into try this product after loving their soaps.
I had to get a few Body Shop butters in the mix and this Raspberry Body Butter is one of my favourite spring scents but I also rely on it in Winter because of its superior moisturising qualities.
Gingerbread body butter was the best fragrance from the body shop that I have ever used and I think it was the first Christmas themed scent I brought last year and I hope they bring this out again this year!
Soap And Glory Sugar Crush body butter is actually quite a recent purchase but this is the nicest smelling product I have ever used by far!
Body Shop Moringa body butter is another lovely scent  that I adore so much and I have this scent in a perfume form as well.
Boots mango body butter is to be quite honest a last resort body butters because I have always preferred Soap And Glory if I'm in boots but if I have some spare change I will give this one a try.
I love Mano and papaya body butter is a pretty cheap body butter that smells so nice and it is a very thick product that is good in winter.
Origins body butter is the most organic feel good body butter with a really fresh clean and natural scent that I can't get enough of!
-
Well thanks for reading guys and comment your favourite butter at the moment!

2 comments: