The 'No Make Up' Make Up Look

Hey guys!
-
I am going to be doing a post today that I have seen a lot of since people have been starting to wear less make up as spring/summer start to roll in. I personally have been trying to wear less make up, and today I even went to school without foundation! My skin has been a lot better recently and when I was taking it off last night I just thought what's the point in clogging my pores with a product that I may not even need? So today I ventured out in public wearing just concealer, powder, bronzer, brow pencil and mascara - this might sound like a lot for some people because I know that a lot of you wear absolutely no make up to school, but I actually usually wear a lot of make up for school but today I did tone it down a bit and I actually felt a lot better. I didn't have to constantly think about when's the right time to re-do my eye shadow, should I re-do my foundation, are my dark circles showing - I could just chill out which was great. However I am not quite so confident that I can leave the house wearing literally no make up, so here are some products that I use to create a 'no make up' make up look. I will include steps below on how I achieve this look as well as list the products.
-


-
1. Buff Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser into the skin, I used the Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
2. Blend MAC Moisture Surge Concealer under the eyes and on any imperfections. I used the Forever 21 Foundation Brush.
3. Using a large powder brush, apply MAC Studio Fix powder on the T-Zone and any other oily areas.
4. Brush MAC Stay Pretty Blush onto the apples of your cheeks using a big fluffy brush.
5. Apply MAC Naked Lunch all over the lid with a large fluffy brush, I used my MAC 217 brush. Then blend satin taupe through the crease and then brush Phloof! on the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes.
6. Apply Benefit They're Real mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
7. Apply YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in shade 15 to the lips then apply Benefit Dandelion lip gloss over the top.
8. Apply a spring/summer perfume such as Marc Jacobs Daisy or Prada Candy Floralie. 
-
I hope you guys liked this short kind of tutorial on this simple pretty spring look. Obviously you can switch up any or all of the products and brushes. I am of course not an actual make up artist so don't follow these directions too carefully haha! Thanks for reading guys and I think I am going to be doing some product reviews soon!
Love Claudia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment