Little Make Up/Beauty/Everything Haul

Hi guys!
-
If you saw my google+ post this morning then you will know that I was doing the photo every hour challenge today so because it isn't the end of the day yet I haven't stopped taking photos yet so that post will be up either later or tomorrow morning. Anyway today I went shopping and brought a load of products from body butter to nail varnish and here are some photos of what I brought.
-
 Barry M Nail Varnish Left to right - Gelly Mango, Peach Melba, Ridley Road - £9.98
 Lasting Perfection Concealer By Collection in Shade 1 - £4.19
 The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter - reduced to £5
 MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow Pan Palette Re-fill - £10
 Keri Smith Wreck This Journal - £8.99
-
So I think what I love the most that I brought was my Wreck This Journal which I LOVE already! I also really like the concealer it is amazing after I brought the wrong colour last time I had dismissed it but I am so glad I gave it another try! Also I love the Satin Taupe colour from MAC to add to my palette however I have had to remove Sumptuous Olive and Sketch now because I have a quad. The Body Shop Passion Fruit smells like really fruity, summery yoghurt. That sounds really weird but if you get chance to smell one you will know what I mean. I am wearing the Barry M nail varnish Ridley Rode in my photo challenge post and it is a really cool texture like sugary-ish or something!
-
Just a little disclaimer I don't do these posts to show off or promote any products I only do them because you guys love them and I get requests to do them all the time! Thanks for reading everyone and I apologise for not posting recently do two posts today to make up for it! Check you g+ feed for when my next post goes live or follow me on google+ using the g+ icon on the right!

1 comment:

  1. ah love barry M! exciteed for your post later missed this blog for two days:(

    ReplyDelete