Favourite High End Products Of 2013

Good evening everyone!
-
Well I am going back to school tomorrow so I need to get my make up sorted and whilst looking through there were a few high end products I received this year that I love so I thought I would share them with you guys!
-
If you are a regular reader you will know that I adore this lipstick because it's the very first MAC lipstick I ever brought. I always get comments on this colour when I pull it out my make up bag because the colour really is gorgeous. It's quite a dark pink colour so it doesn't wash you out like most nudes, and it's very subtle when it's on. It isn't that matte however if my lips are flaky (which they rarely are) it can tend to cling a bit but a bit of gloss sorts that out.
(MAC Blankety Lipstick)
 If you saw my haul post you will have seen me mention this blush. I love this blush because the colour is so spring/summer however it also gives a lovely fresh glow in winter too. I would repurchase this over and over again however I do like trying out different colours with blush so I would perhaps try dolly mix next time. The only downfall with this product is you have to apply quite a lot to get a good colour however it is build-able and not cakey at all.
(MAC Stay Pretty Blush)
 This is the only product in this post that isn't MAC! This primer is so amazing and I would recommend to everyone - whatever your skin type. I have quite oily skin but it doesn't at all increase that. It sinks into the skin well and gives me a nice base coat that doesn't make my foundation settle on top of my skin with visible brush marks.
(Clinique Superprimer)
 These paintpots are my new favourite thing! I adore this product because unlike other cream products I have tried it is blendable and buildable however it maintains a beautiful colour. I would repurchase this very colour because it is so beautiful however I don't know if I would apply one colour paintpot then another colour paintpot over the top because I think they would mix quite a bit creating a bit of a strange colour but as a base with a powder eye shadow as well they are great.
(MAC Paintpot In Bare Study)
 Finally another one of my Christmas presents. I pretty much liked my Rimmel Stay Matte powder however with finding my skin getting more and more oily since using the much more fluid Rimmel Match Perfection foundation I wanted a better coverage powder. This powder gives amazing coverage and I think in a day I might re-apply this product about twice which is really good seeing as my previous powder would need about four applications a day.
(MAC Studio Fix Powder)
-
So comment your guys favourite high end product of 2013! I have just loved MAC in 2013 and probably will increase my collection this year. Thank you for reading!
Love Claudia
          X

3 comments: