First Lust List Of 2014

Hi guys!
-
As you may know I love 'lust lists' or 'wishlists' so I decided to write one for you guys!
-
The Essie Summer Collection 2014 was recently shown to me by my friend Meg who brought one recently. She wore the purple colour 'Full steam ahead' today and it looked amazing!
Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss is a product that I have wanted for a while now but I don't really want to put it on my christmas/birthday list or even buy it myself because I will have to say the name of the product and because I look a lot younger than I am I think it will be pretty embarrassing.
Jo Malone Blackberry And Bay is one of my favourite Jo Malone scents. This product is actually on my birthday list this year but it is quite expensive so I will use this product lightly!
Nars Laguna Bronzer is something that everyone talks about as the be all and end all bronzer of all time!
Topshop Glow Highlighter as a product that really interests me as I have never owned a really good highlighter before so I hope this one will be a stand out product of 2014.
Zoeva Buffing Kabuki Brush is so intriguing because I have never owned a kabuki sized buffing before.
MAC Hang-Up Lipstick is in a colour that I have craved for a while. I have always wanted to dare myself to buy this colour but maybe sometime in the near future I will be more confident to try this product.
-
So I hope you guys liked this post! Thank you very much,

1 comment: