Pucker Up: Edition 2

Hello everyone!
-
This is another edition of Pucker Up this time including a range of lip glosses rather than lipsticks. If you missed the first edition you can either see it below this post or go to the post direct from my g+ page (find it using the g+ picture on the right). So I will be using a range of glosses from different brands and the pictures will not be my own.
-
-
MAC Lipglass In Fashion Whim is my idea of the perfect coloured lipgloss. This colour almost matches MAC Blankety which is one of my first lipsticks I every brought from MAC.
Nars Orgasm Lipgloss is a beautiful lipgloss that was featured on my 'First Lust List of 2014' post a few days ago and I mentioned how much I wanted it but found it too awkward to ask for the product from my parents.
Rimmel London Apocalips Lipgloss In Luna is actually product I have not tried yet but I think my mum has it so before I buy it I will give a test run!
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss In Baby Pink is a shade that has just been released that I love and it looks like the kind of colour that it substantial enough to wear without a lipstick underneath.
Tom Ford Lipgloss In Peach Absolut is kind of similar to the Topshop orange lipstick I featured in edition 1 of pucker up so I would probably wear this £32 gloss over that lipstick.
-
Thank you for reading and the lovely amazing comments and emails about how much you guys liked the first edition of this small series. The final edition is coming tomorrow!
-

3 comments:

  1. NARS lipglosses are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Ford lipglosses mmmmm! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same MAC lipglass and loveeee it

    ReplyDelete