Fashion Q&A

Hey everyone!
-
If you follow me on google+ (use the icon on the right) then you would have seen my post about today being a fashion Q&A saying you guys can email me questions! I got lots of lovely questions so here are my answers!
-
What should I wear in spring when the weather's cold?
This is quite difficult to keep up with pastels in the freezing cold so I would suggest buying spring coloured jumpers so lilac, baby blue, light apple green, and baby pink. 

What is your favourite Topshop collection at the minute?
I love Topshop so this question is very easy - Tokyo Bloom. The items in this collection are gorgeous and my favourite item is a satin rose champagne coloured camisole with black, purple and yellow floral print with a subtle marble print.

Favourite winter bag?
I usually love tan bags for some reason but black bags are for winter so I would say it's my French Connection black Clarissa shoulder bag which is £89.

Summer sunglasses?
These are actually again from topshop and they are really classic sunglasses. I used to have Raybans and I loved them but I lost them on holiday so this year I'm going straight to Topshop for these!
-
Again I'm sorry I didn't answer all your guys questions because quite a few were very similar! I will be doing posts this weekend like my morning routine and night routine! 


2 comments: