Products I'm Interested In

Hey guys!
-
Today I am doing a products that I'm interested in at the minute and I am really interested in a lot of items at the minute, so here are just a few!
-
-
So I smelt the Lush 'Let The Good Times Roll' in the store the other day and it's one of the most amazing smells ever. It smells like buttery popcorn and it's actually got little pieces of popcorn in it! I think it's £6.40 which is really cheap but it is a little more money that the regular face masks, either because it's relatively new (I think), or it's in high demand.
The Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance is so spring/summer and I think the bottle is so pretty. I know that Tanya Burr has this perfume and it's got really popular this Spring. I think it would look so nice on my dressing table but I actually haven't smelt it yet! But of course I am nipping into a Boots next weekend so I will have to seek it out and have a sniff.
The MAC 187 brush is the brush at the top of my list foundation wise because it's duo fibre which means I can use this one brush for a range of textures of foundations from mousse to liquid. However I hope it's really dense because I think big foundation brushes can be too light and not blend well.
I had no idea that NARS was sold in Space NK so when I found it I couldn't believe it and I fell in love with the lip glosses! I also discovered that Space NK sold Kevyn Aucoin, Laura Mercier and Lipstick Queen.
The Kevyn Aucoin bronzer is such a pretty product and looks like such a natural bronzer which I am all about for spring. I'm not a fan of dark bronzer especially for summer when it should be all about getting a natural tan and just complementing it with a light bronze sheen.
The MAC mineralize lipsticks are gorgeous. I love how the packaging is different to the average MAC lipstick packaging. I also love how rich the colour is, as I would of course expect from MAC. I don't actually have any idea about the price of this product, I'm pretty sure it's under £20 though.
I nipped into The Body Shop a few weeks ago and I'm never really interested in their make up when I go into the shop, but I did take a closer look this time because they had no offers on their body butters. I don't really like the colours of eye shadow, and the foundation doesn't look too interesting, I don't like the finish on the lipsticks and I haven't really looked at the other products, but the brushes really caught my eye. I think the brushes were ranging from £8 to £20, and the eye shadow brushes really interested me the most because they looked really useful as they is a small but workable collection of brushes that are mostly real hair.
The Revlon scented nail varnishes are really interesting product and the main question I'm asking is do they really work? I think they could improve the collection of colours available for the different seasons, but I do love the bottles and hopefully they will smell good and I'm up for trying any nail varnishes that smell like strong paint and old alcohol. 
Finally the product that I am super interested in is the Chanel perfume which I also haven't smelt yet but I really want to because the bottle looks so luxurious and the whole brand is just perfect.
-
Just my opinion on the MAC Maleficent collection - they just bought out a red lipstick and some grey/black vampy eye shadows which I could have bet all the money in the world on them bringing out. Just like Lorde and her heroine replica lipstick (not a fan). And I am really sorry for not uploading this post for ages, I actually started this post on Friday last week and it's now Monday when I'm uploading it which is crazy, but I do have a good reason - I have been revising for my RS GCSE exam which was today and I think I did okay if you guys were wondering haha!
-
Have a lovely day guys, listen to Echosmith (my new favourite band), drink peppermint tea (my new favourite drink) and use primer (my favourite new belated beauty discovery)
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: