Mascara Round Up

Aloha everyone!
-
I realised that after scouring Yahoo Answers there were a lot of questions about mascara's and what the best high end and best drugstore products were on sale so I thought I would give my take on the best mascara's, high end and drugstore.
-
This one has been my favourite for a while because of the amazing volume it gives my lashes. It almost gives a false effect which I love for nights out, also there are zero clumps so it works great if you like a natural look aswell.
(Colossal Volume Mascara)
 This is a similar mascara but this one is hyped about a lot more than colossal volume. This one is the Rocket mascara and it has such a large wand with tiny teeth but plenty of them for a full effect and minimal clumps. I don't find that this mascara gives as great length as the colossal volume mascara does but I still love it for an everyday mascara.
(The Rocket Mascara)
 You might have seen this in some of my videos/posts before because this is my go to mascara every morning for a fresh but popping look on the eyes to complement my eyeshadow and liquid liner. 
(Clinique High Lengths Mascara)
 This mascara is a new discovery and the very first thing I loved about this product was the spiceberry coloured matte packaging giving the product a high end feel. The other thing I loved was the curved wand. It really helps extend the length of the lashes and it's really is a 'does what it says on the tin' product because it defies the dreaded clumps day in day out.
(Clump Defy Mascara)
 I haven't met one person that dislikes this mascara. It really does give a fake effect without leaving specks of black on my face or leaving clumps on my lashes. It gives an elongated effect without appearing false and this is one of my favourite mascara's of all time.

-

Well thanks for reading everyone and had a lovely wednesday! Tomorrow I will be posting a requested post (Thank you MeganDoll) 'My Lipstick Round up'. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. been waiting for a beauty guru to do this post for AGES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee your new signiture

    ReplyDelete