MAC Brun Eye Shadow Review

Hi everyone
-
So I was on one of my many MAC visits today and I asked one of the lovely gorgeous employees if they could recommend a brow colour. She grabbed Mystery and Brun and tried Brun on my brows and I really loved it. As I have ran out of space in my quad I have actually been keeping some pans in the packets they came in, but today I bought I would buy this one in the black pot. The colour is like a mix between Embark and Concrete which creates the perfect brow shade. It's obviously matte and also natural which is the look I obviously prefer as I opted for this over the pencil.
-
 -
The swatch on the back of my hand hasn't come up very well but the non blended swatch on my ring finger is a little better. Also yes I have already chipped it when I dropped it on my tile floor. Today I also bought Flake Away from Soap And Glory which smells incredible by the way. So this colour is a great colour as it serves a multi-purpose function - brows and smoky eye. Have  a lovely day guys!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: