Products I Have Never Wanted To Buy

Hello everyone!
-
Today I'm doing a 'Products I Have Never Wanted To Buy' because I have quite a few products that for some reason I have never felt that I want to buy.
-
First is the Calvin Klein Concealer. I am not really that interested in this product mainly because yesterday one of my friends applied some and I saw that the coverage was awful. It might have just been the way she applied it but it made no change to her face what-so ever.
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is a product that I really have no interest in. The texture makes me gag and I don't know why I find it so gross I just really dislike how to mousse feels.
MAC Heroine Lipstick is a colour that I think suits a very select group of people, me not included. Because I have really fair skin so I think I would wash me out and make me look quite gothic
Colour Tattoo is a product that I think replicates MAC paintpot but it's a lot thicker, and not as smooth. The packaging is pretty similar but the colours are very vibrant.
EOS lip balms have never appealed to me after Tanya Burr reviewed them and didn't get on too well with them. I think you either love them or you hate them.
Vera Wang Princess Fragrance is a scent that has never truly appealed to me and I'm not too sure why. I normally love Vera Wang fragrances but this one is just not for me.
Naked Palette Two is my least favourite naked palette because I think the colours in one and three are much prettier and the colours seem a lot richer.

1 comment: