Updated High End Skincare Routine

Hello everyone!
-
I have been getting a lot of requests to do an updated skincare routine after I did one quite a while a go. I won't be using my own pictures in this post because it's so dark outside the picture quality is awful so sorry about that! 
-

-
No7 Soft and gentle cleanser - £8 is not really high end but it feels it on my skin. It's hypo-allergenic and it has a creamy texture which leaves skin feeling clean but baby soft.

Simple Toner - £2.99 is again not high end but it works for me so I use it every day. I trust it to remove every last speck of make up and close my pores feeling confident I will wake up with dirty, oily skin.

Simple Eye Make Up Remover - £3.25 is my final non-high end product in this collection. I'm big on eye make up remover as I would say I wear a littler more than average eye make up and I get irritated eyes a lot so taking it off with a great remover with a gentle aspect to it is just what I need.

Simon Therapie Diamond Eye Contouring Moisturizer - £55 is one of the most expensive products I have ever used on my skin. I know it is meant to tighten the skin and reduce deep wrinkles which is obviously not what I use it for as I am 14, but I still love this product for keeping my eyes feeling tight and lifted. 

StriVectin-EV Dark Circle Cream - £35 is my go-to product for bad dark circles. Because I have blue undertones in my skin I end up with almost purple dark circles. This is working wonders at the minute and I will be repurchasing this product a lot!

Sk:n Blemish Lotion - £22 is a new product I am using because I have always been very careful with what I put on my blemishes but this product is working great with my skin and Sk:n is one of my new favourite skincare brands.

YSL Youth Liberating Serum - £61 is one of the most expensive skincare products I have ever used. It works wonders on my dull skin which I find especially in the winter months becomes very tired so this product is applied every night and when I wake up my skin feels really lifted and bright which gives me a fresh face before doing my make up.

Bobbi Brown Gel Hydrating Moisturiser - £37.50 is a product I have stuck with for a while after loving it's texture before and after applying it to my skin. 
-
Thanks for reading lovelies!
-

1 comment: