When I Win The Lottery

Hello again lovely readers!
-
I decided to post again today after seeing an advert for the lottery and wanted to share with you guys what I would buy! These are of course not the things like a house, car and holidays - just things like clothes, shoes, bags, and beauty. These photos are of course not my own because I don't own any of these products!
-
kendra, black shoe by carvela kurt geiger - women shoes platforms
Kurt Geiger Kendra Platform Boots - £160
Monogram Scarf
Ballet Pink Monogram Scarf - £295
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - £32
Tiffany's Paloma Picasso Bracelet - £150
Photo 1 of GRIZZLY Studded Court Shoes
Grizzly Studded Court Shoe - £65

Louis Vuitton Locket Necklace - £1,310
Sorry about this picture!
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania - £230
Sun Glow Pressed Powder
Sisely Sun Glow Pressed Powder - £64.50

Laura Mercier Travel Brush Collection - £375
Thumbnail
Tom Ford Brush Collection - £650
-
So comment your one lottery products below and I promise I will reply to all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment