What's In My Bag School Edition

Hello everyone!
-
Today I wanted to do a what's in my bag post because I recently got a new school bag from Clothes Town Incorporated on Ebay. All my stuff in my bag was brought by me, for me and I did not receive any of these products from companies.
-
This is some things I keep in my bag and my blazer - Kath Kidston Glasses Case, Passion Fruit Hand Sanitizer, USB stick, Pomegranite Berts Bees Lip Balm, Extra Mint Gum, Bobble, Apple Earphones
This is what I take to school for any touch ups - MAC studio fix powder, MAC stay pretty blush, Topshop tangle teezer, No7 stay precise, Bourjois chocolate bronzer, MAC palette, Clinique high lengths mascara, MAC  bare study paintpot, master smokey kohl liner, MAC lipstick blankety, Rimmel wake me up concealer, Real techniques powder brush, royals large flat eye shadow brush, no17 small flat eye shadow brush, Real techniques shading brush
 I keep this is an seperate make up bag in my main bag - Pink punch baby lips, Kleenex tissues, Charlie essence, Superdry Neon purple perfume, Benefit small brush that came with the Georgia powder, Simple mini moisturiser, Georgio Armani Aqua di gioia
This is inside my bag and there are two side pockets, one main section, two open sections in the main section and a zippy pocket in the main section. I keep my English book and playscript for the essay I am currently writing, then I keep my make up brushes, notebook, planner, purse and perfume in my the middle section, then my Biology book and a calculator in the far pocket. 
-
Leave a comment to let me know your school essential! Thanks for reading everyone!

2 comments: