My Favourite Cosmetic Products At The Moment

Hi everyone!
-
I know I have done a lot of these round ups/lists recently but I had a few favourites I wanted to share with you guys!

-
There are 5 items that I may have used/mentioned before in posts so sorry if some are repeated.
 Left to right - Clinique Superprimer, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation shade 2, Garnier Roll on shade
 This is a mini version of the Charles Worthington heat protection spray and unlike other products it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky
 I have been loving this mini Dior Addict lipgloss. It came in a set I got quite a while a go but I still love this product. It's quite a light pink colour and I wear it over my MAC blankety lipstick. I also think this gloss will look really pretty in spring/summer.
 Just a closer look at the products 
-
Make sure to comment your favourite product because I love to read your guys comments!

1 comment: