Holy Grail Of Hair Care

Hi everyone!
-
Hair care has always been very important to me and because I use heat on my hair a lot, protecting it is essential. There are so many hair products available at the moment so I though I would share with you guys my personal favourites.
-
I got this in Boots after I saw it on the clearance stand and it was £2. I couldn't resist it, one because of the price and two because the Glam Hair collection is one of my personal favourites from Umberto Giannini - it smells so good!
 I put this product in my favourite products at the moment post from yesterday and I did a mini review of it. I have almost used all of this up because it is so so good. It protects my hair against curling irons, wands, straighteners, and hair-dryers without leaving a sticky film. 
 I'm sure I have used this product before or mentioned it in a post but here it is again. All these 'argon oils' and 'morocan oils' are raved about so much so I decided that it was time to buy one. This is just an Elvive extraordinary oil from Boots so it's nothing expensive.
 Sorry about the awfully dirty packaging but this is the Label.m soufflĂ©. SoufflĂ© hair products are so amazing because they can sort out any fly-aways you may have or anything to be honest. It smells really nice and it's around £10 which is pretty good.
 L'oreal have an amazing studio silk and gloss available in most drugstores. This one is the hot straight spray put of course you can use this for drying and curling. I spray this into my roots for more volume and to control any fly-aways.
So these are all my go-to hair products for everyday use! Comment your number one hair care product at the moment and thank you for reading!

2 comments: