May Favourites!

Hi guys!
-
It feels so good to type that again. I have missed talking to you guys so much when I went away! I've put some holiday pictures on Instagram (@xoclau_diaxo) if you guys want to check those out. I am doing mainly a beauty favourites post today but I will be throwing in some other things that I have been loving!
-




-
First is the Benefit Posie Tint and High Beam. I got these two sample sized products in a set called Feeling Dandy. It cost me £21.45 from the Duty Free in Birmingham Airport. I was going to buy a MAC foundation but they didn't have NC13 in any of them so I headed for the Benefit counter and picked up this box of beauties. I got a Dandelion lip gloss, blush tester, and these two. Posie Tint is the perfect pop of colour for spring which adds a natural flush of pink. High Beam is a liquid highlighter which I actually prefer to the Topshop Glow highlighter. It is a very different product in texture, size and finish. I would prefer the Topshop highlighter in summer and High Beam in spring because of the intensity of colour. 
Next is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in shade 100 Ivory. I think I might have included this product in a favourites post before because it has been a constant favourite of mine so far this year. It's a really good dupe for the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, it's just a little easier to blend. It gives a really dewy finish which I love for spring, I don't really know why I love dewy looks in spring I guess it just looks more natural. 
Then I have a product that I really wasn't a fan of until I decided to give it another try and it's the MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer. I am using it under my eyes and on any imperfections and I really love it. It's not as thick as the Collection concealer which I love for spring/summer because I like my make up to look a little less 'done up'.
Then I have my Baby Lips in Cherry Me. This was a life saver on the plane because I always get really cold on planes and my lips always get super dry, so I popped this baby in my carry on. However I forgot to put it in on the flight home so my lips were hell, but a little Blistex lovin' and they sorted themselves out literally overnight. I have also been using this for school because it's not a solid red colour, it's like an opaque red which means it looks a lot more natural than a bold red lip for school.
Next is the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. This is a new product that I got about 2 weeks ago (I was a little late on this one) and I love it already. I have to admit I don't use it super regularly because my lips don't need that much scrubbing but I do like to use it to give my lips a little pick me up and to prepare them for any lipstick or lip gloss that I would apply. 
Then I have my Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream Nail Varnish which I think I wore my whole holiday. It's such a pretty, girly, spring varnish which is perfect for me.
Finally I have my MAC eye shadow in Phloof! This was a toss up between Shroom and Phloof!, but I thought that Shroom was a little too similar to Naked Lunch which is a colour I already had, so I chose Phloof!, and boy am I glad I did. This colour has been all over my eyes, from my lid, to my brow bone and my inner corners. It's such a multi-purpose shadow which I love. It's like a frosted off-white colour and it's so pretty.
A few non beauty favourites - I am loving my New Look kimono (picture on my Instagram), I am becoming more and more obsessed with Bethany Mota, I also have gotten really into Forever 21 clothes, I love chokers so much right now (thanks Beth), I love Imagine Dragons It's Time, and finally even though it has finished now, I loved America's Next Top Model College Edition.
-
 This has seemed like a really long post but I wanted to do a long post to update you guys on some stuff! Thanks for all the lovely comments and questions! I love you guys!
Love Claudia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment