The Photo An Hour Challenge

Hello everyone!
-
Today I wanted to do the photo per hour challenge which is basically where you take one picture every hour of what your doing at that exact time. I will just post little captions underneath the photos of what I was doing. I wanted to do this post today because this is actually the most exciting day I have had in a while as I have been very lazy and tired since I got back to school, so here it is!
-
 11:00 - wake up and put on my onesie
12:00 - On the bus to town
1:00 - My first Nando's!
2:00 - Quick energy boost after becoming very tired
3:00 - Blogging (typing up my haul post)
 4:00 - Writing the intro for this post and taking more pictures
5:00 - Starting to wreck my journal
6:00 - On the way to a Chinese meal with grandparents and cousins
 7:00 - This looks disgusting but it was a very nice duck pancake!
8:00 - A very beautiful flower in the restaurant 
9:00 - Back at home I lit a nice candle and had a hot chocolate
 10:00 - writing captions for these photo's!
-
I hope this post was interesting as it seems to me like I have done nothing today! I really liked doing this post so I will hopefully do another in the future! Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!
-

1 comment: