Wax Is The Word

Hello everyone!
-
Today I was lighting some candles and it got me thinking about my favourite candle scents because I always go for a range of scents but I never know which are my favourite so in this post I will be showing you some of my favourite Yankee candles that will see you spring through to summer from Fluffy Towels to Lake Sunset.
-
-
Beach Wood is a true summer scent with the smells of sea salt and driftwood perfectly blended to capture the beach in a candle.
Fluffy Towels is my go-to candle in March when the clocks change early on Sunday morning I love burning this fresh, natural candle. It's my very favourite scent from Yankee candle, even better than the festive scents in my opinion!
Vanilla Lime is a really sweet, fruity scent that smells kind of like key lime pie/lime cheesecake. This is a gorgeous summer scent that I burn all day long in August when nipping in and out of my room for sun cream and bobbles.
Lake Sunset is also one of my favourite scents because I feel like it's a year-round scent that smells amazing all the time.
Lemon Lavender reminds me a lot of my grandmas house because it always smells of lavender. I think the lemon adds a sweet fruity summer fragrance to this natural delicate scent
-
All these candels are around £1.20 so they are definitely worth buying! Thank you for reading everyone 
-



1 comment: