5 MAC Lipstick Dupes

Hi guys!
-
I first off want to apologise for not posting yesterday. Well first my brother was ill when we were supposed to be staying at my grandparents house for the weekend as my parents were going to see Lee Nelson (the comedian), but because my brother was ill I ended up going in his place. We left at half past five and then came back at ten so I had no time to find the dupes and then write this post, but I am now! Anyway I have been finding closest drugstore dupes to 5 MAC lipsticks and not to toot my own horn but I think I did pretty well. Three of the dupes are from MUA for £1 which which you can find in Superdrug, and the others are from Collection and Rimmel London.
-

-
Left to right - MAC Impassioned/Rimmel Vogue, MAC Dangerous/Collection deluxe shade 1, MAC Saint Germain/MUA shade 4, MAC Sunny Seoul/MUA Shade 11, MAC Shanghai Spice/MUA shade 16
-
I think the closest dupe I got was MAC Saint Germain and MUA Shade 4 as these colours are both really pretty pastel pinks. I think I also matched  MAC Shanghai Spice and Sunny Seoul pretty well with two MUA colours both with similar orangey undertones. MAC Dangerous was pretty difficult to match because there are so many different shades of red available at the moment because everyone loves a classic red lip after the SS14 catwalk when a strong red lip made a few appearances, but this Collection dupe was pretty accurate because it was a little darker than the usual red lips like Russian Red, so it matched Dangerous perfectly. Finally MAC Impassioned is a colour that I have never seen before so I am surprised it hasn't caught my eye in the MAC store. Anyway I found a pretty similar Rimmel dupe in the colour Vogue that I think is the same kind of hot pink colour but it has more shine too it that the MAC colour.
-
I hope you guys liked my dupes and even thought these colours took me quite a while to match it was quite fun writing this post so please comment any more dupes you would like to see! Thank you for reading.
-

2 comments:

  1. Essie dupes please! Love your blog by the way xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete