Pucker Up: Edition 3

Hello everyone!
-
I am bringing to you the final edition of 'Pucker Up' today the lipstick and lipgloss series that I have been posting for the past 2 days. If you missed any of the editions you can look below this post and scroll down or click on the link to the post directly from my g+ page which is linked to the g+ picture on the right. Today is the 'lipsticks and glosses I am not brave enough to buy'. There are a lot of these products out there for me and because I am a little scared of colours other than nudes and neutrals but hopefully I will find some lipsticks and glosses that you guys are a little scared to use too!
-
-
Revlon Black Cherry is quite a dark colour a little lighter than MAC punk couture, and to be honest a pretty scary colour if your used to nudes and pinks. 
MAC Morange is a colour that has always intrigued me and I might buy it for my holiday's this year but I will definitely be trying this one on in the store first!
MAC Diva is quite a popular colour but people often are unsure whether it suits them or not. I think this one has red undertones unlike the Revlon lipstick which is more brown. 
MAC Punk Couture is a colour that one day I would love to try but probably in winter or autumn when I am feeling the colour a little more.
Kate Moss 010 is a really bright red colour that is one of the most well known colours in the collection. I have worn a red lip before but this one seems a little brighter than others so this will be an experiment much like the Rimmel 084 lipstick that I will have to use when I'm more confident with colour!
-
Comment the scariest colour you have ever tried below and thank you for reading!
-

1 comment:

  1. Deffo the revlon one i could neva wear thta!

    ReplyDelete