High End Collective Haul

Hello guys!
-
I have been wanting to do a high end haul for a while but I brought all these products at different times so it's only know that I am ready to post this with enough products!
-
-
At the top left corner there is a Estee Lauder Cheek Rush Gel Blush. I love the subtlety to this product and it's texture is unlike any product I have used before - £25 
I then brought myself a Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Hot Pink is a really thick colourful lipgloss that I wear over any lipstick for a pop of colour - £18
I treated myself to a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. These colours are so summery and I will be using this a lot in june/july.
Estee Lauder Desirable Lipstick is one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment. It's such a pretty nude colour and I wear this under my Dior Addict lipgloss - £24.
Stila All Over Shimmer Powder Kitten has one of the most pigmented highlighters I have ever owned and I love it! - £15
Today I brought a MAC Embark Palette Re-Fill Pan to give me a more smokey eye option in my quad instead of all the autumnial colours. I put it over Bare Study paintpot and Naked Lunch when I got home and I adore it already! - £10
-
Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this post! Reviews coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. PenelopePigletPeacock18 January 2014 at 09:42

    Ur so lucky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wish i had that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait for the lipgloss review such a nice colour

    ReplyDelete