River Island Paris Perfume Review



Happy Wednesday!
-
Another review today and this one is not make up, it is my new perfume i brought
two weeks ago. So it is from River Island and it is the 'Paris' one. I
accidentaly got the Eau De Toilette but it is stronger and lasts longer so it doesn't matter.
didn't actually realise when i brought it, i just saw one had 40ml and one had 75ml and one was £8
and one was £12 and i made the decision that the more expensive one would
be better as its only £4 extra for 35ml extra. It came in a lovely bottle and i have really
wanted a nice looking perfume for a while now (I have asked for a Jo Malone one for Christmas) so I thought it would be great.
-
Now I'm really bad at describing scents but I will give it a go. It's quite sweet
with subtle floral scents run through it. That's the only way i can really describe it, but it
really does smell lovely and i think all my friends like it so it
must be good! So anyway it was £12 from River Island and it smells gorgeous.
Probably a summer / spring scent but i still really love it at the moment!
Also i recently updated the look of my blog, i think its a lot more me! I hope you liked this
review and go out and smell this perfume because it is lovely:)
Love Claudia





          X

No comments:

Post a Comment