Q and A

Hi everyone!
-
Yesterday on google+ I said I was going to do a Q&A and to email,message or comment some questions and so many of you emailed me lots of questions! So let's get started. 
-
1. What cleanser do you use? from Hannah J
I actually have used quite a few different ones over the years but at the moment I am using Neutrogena oil free visibly clear face wash, the orange one
.
2. What posts are you going to write? from Lliv111
Well on my google+ account I have actually written a list on my phone of all the posts that I am going to write. Follow the google follow link on the right hand side of the page by clicking on the 'g' picture to see it!

3. Favourite foundation you have ever use? from Meg
I would say for me the best coverage foundation I have ever used is the No7 Beautifully Matte foundation, I actually prefer this to the Bobbi Brown foundation because even though it is a little thicker and maybe difficult to blend in it gives such a great matte finish.

4. Everyday make up routine? from MeganDoll
I was going to put this video up the other day but I couldn't upload it so that will be coming up soon!

5. Good drugstore concealer? from Aliceisinwonderland
I love my rimmel wake me up concealer and also the collection concealer is talked about a lot but I brought the wrong colour so I think I will have to repurchase that!

6. Which city do you live in? from Pia
I live in Nottingham which is about 1 hour away from Birmingham

7. Please do a room tour? Anonymous
I will definatley film a room tour later this month after I have given it a good clean!

8. How many siblings do you have? from Cami
I have only one brother and he is 12 this year

9. How old are you? from SheaB
I'm 15 in July

10. Do you have blog lovin or instagram? from DisneyQueen
I have just updated my social media icons and these are to the right of this post. Click on the image to follow me

-

Well thank you to everyone for all your questions and sorry I didn't answer some of them because I will be answering those in my upcoming posts! Have a lovely day!
Love Claudia
           X

4 comments: