Lush Cupcake Face Mask

Hey guys
-
So I am doing another review today this time of the Lush face mask 'Cupcake'. I reckon that they slightly changed the recipe for this face mask, I mean I'm not sure but I think it used to smell nicer or maybe it's just me. Anyway it basically smells like mint chocolate as it's mainly flavoured with cocoa butter and spearmint and it's meant for oily teenage skin which is obviously perfect for me as I do have oily an teenage skin. I personally prefer the smell of 'Oatifix' which is another Lush face mask. However I do want to try their amazing 'Let The Good Times Roll' cleanser and the 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' face mask. The face mask made my skin really smooth and soft and I will tweet tomorrow if anything happens with my skin ie breakouts, excess oil.
-

-
Have a lovely day guys and I hope if you have this face mask you love it as much as I do! A tip - pop on a lot of moisturiser after use as it can be quite drying and make your skin feel tight. Just a few things - MAC are collaborating with The Simpsons (hold me tight), Space NK sell Kevyn Aucoin, I love NARS lip glosses, MACs new Alluring Aquatic collection packaging is perfect, and the MACs Lorde collaboration is coming out in June!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. I have this face mask and I kind of like the scent but it is rlly nice xx btw i <3 ur blog:)

    ReplyDelete