My Spring Summer Go-To MAC Kit

Hiya everyone!
-
I'm doing my spring summer go to MAC kit today because I am starting to get really into seasonal make up for example I was wearing some blue jeans, a white shell top and a cream floral kimono the other day (see picture on my Instagram @xoclau_diaxo) which had pops of pink, blue and purple in so I opted for MAC Cranberry eye shadow on my outer corner and outer half of my lash line, and the Bare Study paintpot all over my lid. I then applied a lot of MAC Stay Pretty blush and a highlight. Then I slapped on some MAC Ravishing lipstick and a pink nail varnish. I am really loving the whole spring summer seasonal make up and particularly pops of colour.
-
-
The first is MAC Bare Study which is a product I already own and I love it - I actually persuaded my mum to buy this product the other day. The texture of the paintpots are perfect and this colour is like Naked Lunch in cream form. 
The next product is something new that I would love to try! It's Sushi Flower eye shadow from MAC which is a bright, matte (I think) eye shadow which I love. I think if I wore this eye shadow in just the inner corners and lower lash line with a light golden shimmery colour over the lid.
Next is Shroom from MAC which is a colour that I saw Tanya Burr used and loved the look of. I think this could double up as a lid colour and inner corner highlight which will save me buying two different colours. 
Creme Cup is a lipstick that I also already own and wear everyday. Out of all my lipsticks this one is my absolute favourite. It's easy to wear for different occasions and looks so pretty and pink.
Finally this nail varnish from MAC called Saint Germain is a pretty pink just like the matching lipstick and I think wearing both with an eye shadow like Expensive Pink would look gorgeous.
-
So of course MAC isn't the only brand that sells MAC products and some great dupes for the above products will be my next post featuring Maybelline, Collection and Barry M! Have a lovely day tomorrow and I might be doing a teeny tiny haul tomorrow with just two products.
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments:

  1. How much are the nail varnishes and eye shadows and liptsicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail varnishes are £11, eye shadows are £12.50, lipstick are £15. xx

    ReplyDelete