Haul Plus OOTD

Hi everyone!
-
Today as promised I am doing a little haul as today I went on my weekly shopping trip and headed to MAC, Topshop and Lush - my usual 3 stops. I again bought another eye shadow from MAC, a top from Topshop which is actually a present and a lip scrub.
-
 This is the kimono I was walking about in my last post - New Look £19.99

 This lip scrub was my final pink item to add to the top of my make up storage along with my Hand Maid antibacterial and MAC brush cleanser. Lush - £5.50
 This is Phoof! from MAC which is my new favourite shadow. I did compare it to shroom and I just preferred it for some reason. I used it in my inner corners today and I loved it so I might be trying it on my brow bone tomorrow and start using it as a lid colour as well. MAC - £10 in the pan, £12.50 for the regular.
This top is a present for a friend that she specifically asked for. It's not my colour but they do have a nice khaki one that I prefer. Topshop - £8.
-
So there's my tiny haul guys, I won't be posting from next Saturday onwards for a week because I'm heading off again so expect a couple of holiday snaps on my Instagram which I also posted a lot on today (@xoclau_diaxo).
Love Claudia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment