Beauty Bucket List

Hello everyone!
-
I was planning to write another post today but the video wouldn't upload so I decided to write a beauty bucket list! I'm just going to get straight into this post because I'm really excited to write this one!
-
1. Own one of every MAC product for a daily routine
I'm actually half way there with this and the only products I'm missing are - Primer, Foundation, Liner and Mascara then maybe a Lipgloss if it was really necessary that day.

2. Wear a red lipstick in the day
I'm far too scared to wear a red lipstick in the daytime. At night I would wear one but I have no confidence to wear one out and about say to go shopping.

3.Have a spa day
I'm only 14 so this is pretty difficult at the minute but when I get older I want to spend one day a month at the spa for a package like massages, facials and just relaxing.

4.Dye job
I know I recently got a new hair colour but it was pretty subtle so in the future I would like to go for a dramatic change in colour just because I love experimenting with my hair colour.

5. Own one of every scent from Jo Malone
Jo Malone is my favourite brand of perfume and even though it's a little pricey, for me it beats every other brand of perfume and my favourite scents are blackberry & bay, and pomegranite noir.
-
So there they are! Comment your beauty bucket lists! Thanks for reading everyone!

3 comments: