Seeing Red

Hello everyone!
-
Today is a different post to the usual beauty posts because it's my very first fashion post! I say that All That Sparkles is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog but I don't think I have ever done a fashion post. So after reading OK! today I saw their fashion edit and a couple of pictures of celebrities wearing red on the red carpet and I thought I would write this post. Now this article says 'Punctuate your winter wardrobe with shades of scarlet' and I know that it's getting into spring and everyone's buying pastels but it isn't officially spring until about midway through March.
-

-
Valentino Scalloped Heels - £465
I have honestly never seen scalloped edged shoes before but I love these!
Topshop Red Coat - £75
I saw Tanya Burr wearing a baby pink version of this coat in one of her vlogmas video's and I loved it so if you were looking for a spring version of this coat if you prefer
Alexandre Herchcotvitch Autumn/Winter Collection
Was a ready-to-wear collection that including many different trends and he used a lot of black and a bit of red in some of his items
Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin Curls Mascara - £4.99
Was a mascara that I saw in OK! but I really don't like the fact that they are calling the wand 'Broken hear shaped'.
 Asos Pencil Skirt Wrap - £14
Is absolutely gorgeous and I am really getting into these wrap-styled skirts and this colour is gorgeous.
Catherine Tyldsley BAFTA Awards
Catherine wears red a lot mainly because I think it complements her skin tone beautifully and this dress is a more coral colour but it's still lovely. The famous fashion faux pas of wearing red on the red carpet was long forgotten when Catherine showed off her flawless size 10 figure at the BAFTA's.
-
So I hope you guys liked my first fashion post on my blog which has been long overdue and thank you for reading! Just to let you know Tanya Burr's Lips And Nails collection is coming out on www.feelunique.com at 6pm tomorrow! 
-

2 comments: