Requested: What's In My Shower?

Merry Christmas eve lovelies!
-
I feel like I haven't said lovelies in ages! I am super excited for Christmas because I think I may have written my best Christmas list yet! If you want to see more of my Christmas list this year I did a blog post on it a while ago. 
-
I got this request from Dani so thank you for the lovely request! I have actually wanted to show you guys what's in my shower for a while now but it was so messy, however this morning I took the time to give it a big tidy up and sorted out throwing away old products. This is what I was left with and I apologize for not showing these products actually in my shower, but the lighting is awful in the bathroom! Also there is a picture of my room with the new wallpaper up! It's meant to be like a stone effect but I have forgotten where the wallpaper is from, sorry guys!
-
These are all my body wash and shower gel products and for some reason they're all mini? I don't really know why probably because I got them in a set or something but anyway I will list them left to right - Champneys shower cream, Soap And Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel, Champneys Bath Essence, Body Shop Chocolate Body Wash, and Fruit Boost Blueberry Bath Salts.
 These are a few more body products again left to right - Lush Oatifix Face Mask, Calvin Klein Shock Body Lotion, Next Cashmere Body Lotion, Body Shop Love ETC Body Wash, Soap And Glory Mini Righteous Butter, and Soap And Glory Mini Scrub Em And Leave Em.
 Here I have just a few bar soaps and half a bath bomb because I used the other half. The red soap - Body Shop Strawberry Soap, The cream soap - Body Shop Chocolate Soap, The yellow soap - Lush Northern Lights soap, and The bath bomb - Lush Butterball.

 I seem to have a lot of shampoo's and conditioners because I always like to keep a spare in case I'm in the shower and then realize that I have no shampoo. Left to right - Aussi Aussome Volume Shampoo, Herbel Essences Bee Strong Shampoo, Herbel Essences Bee Strong Conditioner, Pantene Conditioner, John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo.








So that ones just a quick room snap and it's not completely finished yet because I am getting some new grey bedding but I really love it and when my fairy lights are on it looks amazing, also when I walked in my room once the decorator had left I thought it was real because it's so effective! 
-
I hope you guys liked this post and please request whatever posts you want to see after Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone as I won't be blogging tomorrow but I will the day after! Love Claudia
                            X
 

12 comments:

  1. You have so much stuff your shower must be huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep some of it in draws because it's very small aha!

      Delete
  2. Your bed room looks amazing it's HUGE! I love thatwall paper so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a what I got for christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do a christmas OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime i go onto your site i just stare at the header for ages!

    ReplyDelete