La Roche-Posay Effeclar Duo Review

Hello everyone!
-
I'm sure I told you guys but I brought a La Roche-Posay moisturiser recently and I used it for a while when I had drier skin but then after it cleared up I went back to using my Bobbi Brown moisturiser again. I loved the brand so much that I really wanted to try out some more of their products. Because I'm 14 I'm very prone to spots and I had been getting quite a few under skin spots which were visible up close. Tanya Burr recommended this product as did many of my friends and I thought why not. I used this product once and the next day all my under skin spots had gone. I thought this was a one of experience and it might just be that one time it worked so well, so I tried it again when I got a spot on my forehead towards my hairline. It came up on Tuesday and today it's gone. I put on the cream every night and it came and went all in three days. This is one of my new favourite products not just to get rid of spots, it also reduces size and redness of spots, and unclogs pores. I couldn't recommend this enough for people with oily skin, dry skin, combination skin and sensitive skin it suits everyone. If I had to say one negative thing about this product it would have to be the smell. I can't really describe it because I'm really bad at describing scents but if I tried I guess I would say it smells natural but kind of chemically.
-

-
Thanks for reading and I would definitely recommend this product it works a treat and it works quickly. I use it every night applying it to my skin in a thin layer all over my face and a little more over any problem area's.
-

3 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they sell this in boots!? i need sommeeeeee

    ReplyDelete