Drugstore Make Up Routine vs. High End Make Up Routine

Hello lovelies!
-
As promised here is my drugstore vs high end make up routine, and when I say make up routine I mean from foundation to lipstick. Obviously people have different ideas of what high end and drugstore make up is, so I have pretty much used products that you would typically find in a drugstore for example Boots for those in the UK and then make up you would typically find on counters. I apologise for having two videos, but I couldn't fit in the two whole routine into one video!
-
Drugstore Routine
-
Products used - Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in shade 2, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in shade 1, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in shade 3, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer in shade 51, Bourjois Blush in shade 74, Maybelline Bare Nude Eye Shadow, Chilli Peppers Palette in the darkest shade, Maybelline Rocket Mascara, Natural Collection Lipstick in shade Pink Mallow, and Hotlights Lipgloss in shade 1.
-
Hight End Routine
-

Products used - Bobbi Brown Liquid Foundation in porcelain, MAC Studio Fix powder, MAC concealer in shade NW15, MAC bronzer, MAC blush in stay pretty, MAC lipstick in AB2/Blankety, Clinique high lengths mascara, MAC bare study eye shadow base and MAC eye shadow in Sketch.
-
Comment 1 or 2 to let me know which you prefer? Thanks for reading/watching everyone and have a good new year tomorrow and be ready for lots of snaps of my new hair cut (read my latest google+ post for details) and what I wore! 
Love Claudia
          X

4 comments: