My Updated Everyday Make Up Routine

Hey everyone!
-
I have recently updated my everyday make up routine and I have been doing it for a while. I have been using less products because my skin wasn't getting any better. I am just going to tell you guys basically what I do step by step and the products I use.
-
-
1. I first apply foundation from No7 which is the foundation I have been using since I had to throw away my Bobbi Brown one. It is a really good coverage foundation that I have been loving for ages.
2. Next I apply concealer from Collection - the lasting perfection concealer. This concealer is the best coverage concealer that also comes in a really nice shade for my skin as well as highlighting under my eyes.
3. I apply powder next from MAC and I think it's the studio fix powder. I do have to re-apply this throughout the day because I do get an oily nose, but it's a really good powder with a transparent matte finish.
4. After I apply the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I got this at Christmas and I still have loads left. The bronzer smells like chocolate and looks like chocolate as well. It gives a light bronzer effect using a large powder brush that I use to contour as well as bronze my face.
5. I apply my MAC blush 'Stay Pretty' which is a really light pretty fresh spring pink colour. I use the same large powder brush to apply this so it looks like a natural flush.
6. I apply my MAC Paintpot in Bare Study on my lid using my wring finger just lightly dabbing/patting it on to give a pretty creamy gold shimmer to my lid.
7. I then apply Orb from my MAC quad all over my lid, and then Satin Taupe from my MAC quad using a light, dense eyeshadow brush to give me greater control over the colour.
8. I then use a brown Clinique eyeliner to lightly fill in my brows, then a white eye liner from Superdrug to line my waterline and finally the Colossal volume mascara.
9. I then apply a Revlon lip butter called creme brulee which is kind of like a tinted lip balm, slightly more pigmented and thicker than the baby lips.
10. Finally this isn't really a make up step, but I spray some of the Body Shop's Moringa Body Mist then brush my hair with a Tangle Teezer.
-
I just want to thank you guys more the lovely comments on my post. I do try and reply to all the comments! Have a lovely evening and I will be posting my belated February Favourites post tomorrow.
love Claudia
xx

3 comments: