Non Beauty Favourites

Hi guys!
-
This is my first non beauty favourites blog post and I don't really know why I have never done one before, because personally I love these posts.
-
I have 3 favourite fashion items at the moment. First is Topshop Leigh Jeans because they are so comfy and they fit perfectly. Second is a orange cami from Topshop which was on sale. It's a little thin, but they are good to wear with jeans, shorts and tucked into skirts. Finally I am loving my New Look fur hood parka. It's really warm and one of the cheapest fur parka's around at £30.

-
The film that I loved is 'Endless Love', which is a really sweet movie. I went to watch it with a couple of friends and I have to admit I did cry. There are a few TV series that I love at the minute. First is Modern Family, which is a TV show that I watch all the time and I love the story lines. I also am loving DCI Banks, which is a mystery drama with a story line that lasts for 2 episodes. My favourite song at the minute is 'Say Something' by A Great Big World.
-
Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed this post! I will not be posting tomorrow but I will do a haul on Sunday.
-

1 comment: