Spring Make Up Products

Hey everyone!
-
I woke up to a sunny bedroom this morning and couldn't wait to post but I wasn't quite sure what. I have started to see some more signs of spring and have long grown out of my winter look. So here is a little collection of products I will be wearing this spring!
-
Back to front - MAC Studio Fix Powder, Dior Show Blackout Mascara, 2True White Eyeliner, Maybelline Naked Beige Eyeshadow, Sleek Blush Life's A Peach, No7 Stay Matte Foundation, Collection Concealer Shade 1 Lasting Perfection, Lancome Lipstick Shade 308.
 Back to front - Maybelline Naked Beige eye shadow, No7 Beautifully Matte foundation shade calico, Collection Concealer shade 1, and Lancome Lipstick shade 308.
 No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation, Collection Shade 1 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Lancome Lipstick Shade 308.
 Dior Show Blackout Mascara, 2True White Eye liner
The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist

-
I apologise for not being able to see the white eyeliner, it wasn't showing up too well. I will probably do a post later without any pictures on the topic of work experience because I know a lot of students involved in beauty find it difficult to know what to do exactly. 
-

1 comment: