New Beauty Buys

Hi guys!
-
On Saturday I started my first week of my little budgeting project which I have talked about in just about all my recent posts - every 2 weeks I go into town with some money and buy 1-3 things from make up brushes to sunglasses so I will be ready for my holiday. Anyway I only brought 5 things, but I am classing 3 of the items as one thing because they are all very similar, from the same brand and the same price, but they were on offer in Boots. The other product I got from Boots is a replacement for 'The Cookie Exchange Tin', which had unfortunately sold out as it was a Christmas special, so I got something else instead which I used this morning, and LOVE. Finally I went to Lush to find a product I have had on my wishlist for a while now and am very excited to use!
-
-
At the top are the 3 Barry M nail varnishes I brought from Boots. There was a three for two offer on so I got these three regular nail varnishes (not Gelly or effects) for £5.98. Left to right on the top picture - Nude, Strawberry Ice Cream (Picture of me wearing it on my instagram @iceicebby), and Shocking Pink. I have had to apply Strawberry Ice Cream about 4 times over because it is a really pale colour, but if you prefer a subtle colour then applying the colour twice will be fine. It hasn't chipped yet and I have been wearing it for a day now, so I'm pretty impressed.
Next I went to Boots to buy the Philosophy Cookie Exchange Tin which was on sale, however this was a Christmas special and it was sold out in the store I went to, and because it was  Christmas special, they won't be bringing out any more. I was pretty sad because I loved the smell of the body wash in the set, however the loveliest lady that worked in Boots recommended the Granny's Apple Pie Body Wash, Shampoo and Bubble Bath to me, and I loved it. It was £3.50 because it was half price I think. To me it smells like sugary pastry and sweet apples, and a little like popcorn. I used it this morning and my shower smelt like absolute heaven. I hope they bring out more flavours in my Boots store because I would love to buy some more!
Finally I brought the Lush Cupcake Face Mask which I think Tanya Burr or Zoella recommended a while back, and I love it. It smells like sweet chocolate cupcakes that have just come out of the oven, blended with refreshing, rejuvenating mint. I brought this for my holiday as last year my skin got pretty bad. It was mainly the sea and my face stung quite a lot and I was annoyed with myself that I forgot to bring my Lush Oatifix face mask, so this year I will be applying plenty of this face mask to keep my skin fresh. This was £5.95 and I brought it from a Lush store.
-
So I got all this for under £20, plus a delicious Strawberry Squeeze smoothie from a Boost juice bar (they sell the best smoothies ever!). It was pretty sunny the other day so I was drawn towards a summery smoothie rather than my usual Starbucks cappuccino - it made a very nice change! So if you guys wanted to see the Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream nail polish on me, then you can head over to my Instagram @iceicebby where you can find many more pictures of beauty things, and stuff I get up to! Have a lovely day!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: