Spring/Summer Lookbook

Hi guys!
-
This is a bit of a different post today. I recently joined Polyvore which is a photo creating and sharing app/website where you can create images using a wide range of provided images from different collections such as 'Home', 'Beauty', etc. Unfortunately because they are from Polyvore I can't give you the names, brands or prices but I am using these collections for inspiration when shopping for summer clothes.
-
So at the top there I have put a daisy crop top and some high waisted denim shorts. I have paired this with a tan bag and some earrings, then some retro round glasses and a pastel pink blush and lip gloss. Then I have the perfect evening look featuring an orange camisole and some white jeans with a white clutch bag, a silver necklace. I paired this look with an orange blush and nail polish because I think with a tan the blush would look gorgeous and the nails would look amazing against the white trousers. Next I have a look you could wear for say a lunch out with a light tan bag and pale pink make up such as a light pink NARS blush, Topshop lipstick and Bobbi Brown nail varnish. I put a cropped, sleeveless white top and a gorgeous pair of cream shorts with little coral and blue flowers on them. Finally gym style outfit with a grey cropped t-shirt and dark grey shorts. I would use very little make up with this outfit - like a lip balm and powder. I also put a beanie, some brown pilot shades and a Jack Wills gym bag.

The look in the top corner is my travelling outfit which consists of a white cami and denim shorts with a brown suitcase and sunglasses. I keep the make up very simple a nude lip and a Bobbi Brown nail varnish finished with a bronzing brick type product. The next outfit is a gorgeous white dress with white heels. I thought I could put this outfit with reds so a strong red lip and red nails with a red phone case and silver watch. Next is a white crop top and tartan skirt with some white high tops. I put this look with a rose gold watch and a pretty white hair bow then a large black bag and pink lip. Finally I took a sleeveless white cami and tucked it into a pair of nude/pink shorts and paired it with some golden sandals. I then used the same rose gold watch and a nude/tan bag with some pale pink earrings and some gold jewelled hair grips. I again kept the make up simple with a pink Bobbi Brown lip gloss and a Chanel perfume.

-
I hope you guys liked this look as it's a little different to the usual beauty post but I really wanted to share my spring/summer looks with you! Thank you for reading and follow me on Polyvore at http://claudiabullockx.polyvore.com/.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with the orange top in the first collage x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah them Marc Jacobs high tops<3

    ReplyDelete