Beauty Gift Advice

Hey everyone!
-
I know that you guys know that I have been budgeting recently, but what struck me today was that I haven't planned for friends birthdays. This is going to be difficult because I have planned everything to a T, even what I will have leftover after every trip. So I have a few birthdays all in adjascent months - Megans in April, Léa's in May, Ellen's in June, and then mine in July. There is the obvious choice of money in a card, but these are my beauty friends (they are just as obsessed with make up as me), so I wanted to actually get something meaningful. I have managed to fit in two MAC eye shadow's for Ellen and Léa, but I am putting in half for an eyeshadow for Megan as we are not too close. I am going to be giving you guys a few ideas of gifts for your friends, family, or anyone that you will be buying a gift for soon.
-
-
Lush Blooming Beautiful Gift Set contains two fragrant bath bombs - Think Pink and Pop In The Bath. This would be the perfect gift for a friend because it's pretty, compact and inexpensive.
£7.95
MAC Russian Red is the classic red lipstick that I decided to use for an example. I would give any of my friends a MAC lipstick because I think I would be luxurious and beautiful gift to receive. I love MAC lipsticks and if I got one for my birthday from I friend I would be very happy!
£15
Body Shop Mango Shower And Moisture Set is just one of the body shops 'Shower And Moisture' scents. They do other scents such as Coconut, and the ever-popular Moringa. 
£6
Soap And Glory Clean Getaway is a great gift idea if you have friends that are going on holiday and have birthdays in July/August. It is packed with mini-favourites such as Hand Food and Clean On Me.
£10
MAC Eyeshadow In Naked Lunch is a really good gift colour for friends because it is a simple, classy and elegant colour. Especially if they are just starting out with MAC and this will be their first eye shadow, it's a solid, build-able base colour that can be worn on it's own, or with a few other colours.
£10/£12.50
 -
I hope you guys all got some inspiration for gifts this year and find these products affordable and thoughtful.
-

2 comments:

  1. I love that soap and glory set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought this body shop set for my friend Grace a few weeks ago in moringa!!

    ReplyDelete