Sleek Life's A Peach Blush Review

Hi guys!
-
Today is the start of my half term holidays which last for a week which means I will have more time to post, and whenever I have more time I like to post reviews as I have more time to take pictures of products. Today I saw a gorgeous Sleek blush called 'Life's A Peach' which is a lovely peachy orange colour that's matte. It's easy to apply and wear which I am very much looking forward to doing so on holiday. I'm sure I told you guys that I have been doing a little summer beauty plan where I will be buying 1-3 products every 2 weeks up until the 21st of June which is about 2 weeks from my birthday. This way I will have all the products I need for holiday in time. This was one of the very first products I wanted and it cost £4.49 from Superdrug so it was very cheap. I applied it as soon as I got home with a Real Techniques Powder Brush and it immediately looked peachy and fresh. With a highlighter it will look perfect by the pool with a coral lipstick or for a meal out with MAC Morange.
-


 

 -
I would really recommend this blush for all year around because it's a gorgeous texture and a gives a peachy flushed look that stays on for hours. If you are like me and have quite fair skin you could still use a pinky blush over the top of the blush that could be applied lightly in the hollows of the cheeks. Don't forget to follow me on twitter! - @allsparklesblog and tweet me!
-

1 comment: