The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hello guys!
-
I will be doing the beauty scenario tag today after being tagged by the lovely Sienna!
-
1. If you had to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which would you keep?
This one was pretty easy for me because I have very clear favourites when it comes to foundation. My high end foundation would be Bobbi Brown because it has been my favourite high end foundation for a few years now, and my drugstore foundation would be No7 because you can't beat it for full coverage all day long.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth - Do you approach the situation or ignore it completely?
I would definatley not tell her because if she was very unapproachable she might take offence to it and because I am a not a confrontational person I would find it very awkward if she did take offence to it.

3. Your not quite feeling yourself and you need a pick me up - which lipstick would you wear to make yourself feel beautiful?
I would without a doubt go for MAC's Creme Cup because it's a pretty nude with a splash of baby pink which is a real pick me up.

4. You go back in time to your early teens - how would you do your hair and make-up differently?
Oh my gosh when I was about 12/13 I just piled on powder and attacked my lashes with a cheap mascara then occasionally wore a dark pink lipgloss. I also had an abundance of baby hair and because I hated my hair I would scrape it back and wear a plastic headband then my baby hair would be stuck up in the air, it was not a good look! I would just wear less powder and a baby pink lipgloss with maybe a little mascara and blush, then straighten my hair and clip a side bit back to minimise the baby hair.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott-esque hairstyle but they mishear and give you a pixie crop instead. Do you a) smile, say thanks and leave calling your mum hysterically crying? b) cry in the chair and things get awkward? c) Complain to the manager and and ask for refund?
I would probably smile, say thanks and leave calling my mum crying because I am really bad at confrontation as I said earlier so I would just thank them through gritted teeth, as I have many time before at the hairdressers!

6. Your friend surprises you to a trip to New York - which 'do it all' palette would you take?
I'm guessing this is an eye palette so I would take the Naked basics palette because it has all the colours you need in a small compact palette that allows you to wear subtle nudes in the day and a dramatic smokey eye in the evening.

7. Your house is robbed! Which of your beauty products do you first check that haven't been stolen?
I would first check that non of my MAC stuff was gone like my palette, paintpot, powder, etc. because they are my favourite, most used products1

8. Your friend borrows a beauty item but returns it in awful condition. Do you a) pretend you haven't noticed? b) say something and ask her to repurchase it? c) do the same to her?
I would actually do the same to her! That's a little rude but I do enjoy a bit of revenge every now and then, especially it was something that I used a lot or a high end product!
-
I really loved doing this tag and I will be posting later a 'Brands I Would Love To Try' post, also follow me on twitter for regular updates when I post! - @allsparklesbeauty
-

1 comment: