Barry M Nails

Aloha everyone!
-
I am very very excited to be writing my 100th blog post today - it seems like just yesterday I started this blog! A quick thank you to all my lovely amazing readers for commenting and reading! Anyway on with the post! This is a collection of my favourite Barry M nails varnishes for each season.
-
-
Baby Pink is such a pretty spring pastel colour I adore. It's one of my favourite spring colours and reminds me of Tanya Burr's Mini Marshmallows nail varnish.
Tangerine is actually a colour that I brought a few weeks ago and I have had it on my toes for a while now and it hasn't chipped at all! I would wear this with an orange cami and white skinny jeans just like one of my outfits in my post from Wednesday- My Spring/Summer Lookbook.
Berry Cosmo is a gorgeous autumn colour that is almost the same colour as my snood I wear in autumn because it's a deep berry colour just like this nail paint.
Black is a colour I would wear on my nails in winter with a little black dress in the evenings or with a parka, cami and skinny jeans in the day. 
Red Glitter is a colour I would wear at/around Christmas time for a bit of festive glam and the sparkle in this polish is even and visible.
-
I am pretty sure that there is a 3 for 2 offer in Boots and most of these nail polishes are £1.99-£2.99 and there are a few different ranges such as textured and gelly. I love these nail varnishes and I always finish my nails with my Elegant Touch Rapid Drying Spray which is super easy and effective.
-
Thank you for reading my 100th post and I can't wait for my 1st Blogiversary that's coming up in a couple of months! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog template and post! Baby pink is cute

    ReplyDelete