Essie Spring Colours

Hello everyone!
-
I am doing another nail varnish post today because I am really into all these spring colours at the minute. Essie is a brand that I love but I really don't have the money to spend £7 on a nail varnish - and that is the main reason I go to Barry M instead, but if I could spend this money on the nail paints then I would. I have 2 spring colours from Essie already but I really would love some more so here are a few of my favourites.
-
-
Barbados Blue is not really a spring colour but it's still a really nice cool blue colour that I think would look really contrasting with some white skinny jeans.
Mint Candy Apple is a colour that I have wanted for a while because it's a really pretty mint green colour a lot like a colour I brought from Barry M recently featured in one of my hauls I did a while ago.
Van D'Go is a light, peachy-pink nail varnish that is a little pinker than Peach Melba which is a similar colour from Barry M.
Go Ginza is a soft cherry blossom colour that represents luxury and class in a blend of baby pink and cool lilac.
Lilacism is an elegant and enchanting lilac colour that's a really pretty soft colour.
-
Well I hope you guys liked my last few posts and also I hope you like my new blog look. I apologise for the pages on my blog not working but I am working to fix this for you guys soon because I have recently updated my wishlist page! 

2 comments: